LubeCorp Cooling System Conditioner consists of water and propylene-glycol with a comprehensive and environmentally safe additive package. It is a revolutionary coolant supplement that is designed to enhance the cooling capacity of engine cooling systems.
- Compatible with all types of Antifreeze
- Extends Coolant life significantly
- Lowers operating temps. 15°F – 25°F
- Prevents corrosion, oxidation
- Stops cavitation and erosion
- Increases cooling capability
- Prevents scale and build-up
Biodegradability tests confirm Cooling System Conditioner to be “Absolutely Non-Toxic” to wastewater treatment plant bacteria.
LubeCorp Cooling System Conditioner enhances radiator performance with:
- Superior cooling formulation by breaking the surface tension of the antifreeze fluid, improving heat exchange between antifreeze and metals in the engine and the radiator.
- Excellent lubrication to ensure long water-pump life, while promoting pump-seal life.
- Anti-freeze stabilizers to prevent fluid decomposition of all coolants.
- Corrosion inhibitors to protect both engine and radiator metals against rust and electrolysis.
- pH balance to neutralize fluid acidity which reduces radiator fluid change-out.
- Detergency cleansing to prevent scale and build-up for extended life.
- Anti-Foaming and Anti-Bacterial properties to extend coolant life.
- Designed for use in all radiators, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, cast iron, etc.
- Compatible with all antifreezes, including long-life formulas.
- Recommended treatment ratio: 50 ml of Conditioner per 1 liter of Coolant.
|Mfg. Part No.||Size|
|CC2||12 x 355 ml bottles (12 oz)|
|CC6||8 x 1 litre bottles (34 oz)|
|CC7||20 litre pail (5.28 gal)|
|CC8||205 litre drum (54 gal)|
|CC9||1,000 litre tote (264 gal)|