Part of the All-SAFETM Product Line
CNC plasma cutting
Carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, Inconel, titanium, aluminum
- Plasma table coolant specifically designed for CNC plasma cutting
- Prevents corrosion
- Prevents bacteria
- Prevents hot spotting
- Does not thermally degrade meaning no change-outs are required
- Contains anti-rust, anti-foam, and anti-bacterial chemistry
- Superb surface finish
- Increased production speeds
- 100% effective regardless of the speed
- GreenCut® Plasma is a water-soluble package, blends with water at 20:1 ratio
- Easily rinsable with water; does not leave marks
- No sump clean-outs needed for at least one year with proper maintenance and pump circulation
- Can be reused
- Originally approved by Environment Canada under the Environmental Choice Program
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in food processing facilities
- GreenCut® Plasma totally prevents growth of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- Eliminates odors permanently: immediately biodegrades tramp oils that wash into the water table from the plasma cut metal sheet
- Easy on the hands and helps heal lacerations and dermatitis. Vapors won’t cause asthma or breathing problems. Spills are safe to walk on “no-slip”
Circulation & Filtration System Design
LubeCorp’s exclusive All-SAFETM formulas are originally approved by Environment Canada’s Environmental Choice Program, which ensures stringent requirements for environmental leadership.
LMI is the purveyor of the All-SAFETM industrial fluid product line:
Outperforms while providing uncompromising safety
Safe for lungs, hands and eyes. Fireproof and Smoke-proof. Non-toxic.
Safe for all ecosystems. Direct sewer disposal.
Superior performance. Greater productivity. Lowered overall costs.
Submit your review
I use your GreenCut Plasma solution in my plasma and oxy fuel cutting table. It works great it's been in the table for over a year. Works just as you advertised very pleased with results. Bob, Lavoie Welding & Fabrication
I have been using GreenCut for 2-years now. I could not be more happier with the product. I run my plasma table 14-16 hours a week. Over the two years of using the product I can not come up with any reason not to run it. The reason I rated it a 4 out of 5 star is do to the fact that here in the US, Ohio I have a hard time finding it. It would be nice if there was more US based companies that did Web sales. For now I order it thru a local weld shop and it takes for ever to get it. Thanks, Aaron J. Potts "Pottsy"Metal Artist/Mechanical DesignerOwner, Founder Built By Pottsy LLC
Great product, a must use to all Plasma cutting tables using water tables
When we purchased our new Plasma Table we researched and tried several different water treatments for our water table and found that GreenCut Plasma was the best by far. The major advantages it has over competitors is that its safe and non-toxic and still prevents rust better than the toxic competitors. We could not be happier with GreenCut's performance in our system.