Part of the All-SAFETM Product Line
CNC plasma cutting
Carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, Inconel, titanium, aluminum
- Plasma table coolant specifically designed for CNC plasma cutting
- Prevents corrosion
- Prevents bacteria
- Prevents hot spotting
- Does not thermally degrade meaning no change-outs are required
- Contains anti-rust, anti-foam, and anti-bacterial chemistry
- Superb surface finish
- Increased production speeds
- 100% effective regardless of the speed
- GreenCut® Plasma is a water-soluble package, blends with water at 20:1 ratio
- Easily rinsable with water; does not leave marks
- No sump clean-outs needed for at least one year with proper maintenance and pump circulation
- Can be reused
- Originally approved by Environment Canada under the Environmental Choice Program
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in food processing facilities
- GreenCut® Plasma totally prevents growth of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- Eliminates odors permanently: immediately biodegrades tramp oils that wash into the water table from the plasma cut metal sheet
- Easy on the hands and helps heal lacerations and dermatitis. Vapors won’t cause asthma or breathing problems. Spills are safe to walk on “no-slip”
Circulation & Filtration System Design
LubeCorp’s exclusive All-SAFETM formulas are originally approved by Environment Canada’s Environmental Choice Program, which ensures stringent requirements for environmental leadership.
LMI is the purveyor of the All-SAFETM industrial fluid product line:
Outperforms while providing uncompromising safety
Safe for lungs, hands and eyes. Fireproof and Smoke-proof. Non-toxic.
Safe for all ecosystems. Direct sewer disposal.
Superior performance. Greater productivity. Lowered overall costs.