- Heating/Cooling Systems
- In-floor Heating
LubeCorp’s H/CS Water Treatment Controls:
- Microbiological Activity is eliminated with biodegradation of all bacterial/fungal/algal food supply i.e. calcium, magnesium, phosphates, sulphates, iron oxides. There are No biocides present in LubeCorp`s H/CS Water Treatment.
- Scaling and fouling is eliminated, piping scale deposits quickly dissolve, allowing full line flow. Heating/cooling transfer contact between water and the metal piping is optimized through reduced surface tension of water and LubeCorp’s H/CS Water Treatment blend.
- Corrosion is eliminated, built-in inhibitors protect against rust and electrolysis in all metals.
- Water disposal is safely done via the sewer system, provided all solids are filtered out. There are no toxic chemicals present in LubeCorp’s H/CS Water Treatment.
- Operating temperatures up to 80°C, depending on piping/tubing materials
- Extends heating/cooling system water life up to 10 years with proper maintenance
- Compatible with all antifreezes, propylene glycol is recommended (Ethylene glycol is toxic and needs special disposal considerations)
- Increases heat transfer
- Prevents scale build-up
- Prevents fouling
- Prevents microbial activity
- Safe for sewer disposal
- Inhibits against corrosion
- Lubricates circulation pump
- Extends pump seal life
- Stops cavitation & metal erosion
- Improves coolant life by providing pH balance to neutralize any fluid acidity
- Compatible with metals used in cooling systems: s. steel, aluminum, brass, steel, cast iron, copper
- Compatible with plastics/polymers used in cooling systems: acrylic (Plexiglass), polycarbonate, vinyl, polyethylene, PVC, polybutane
- Prevents bacterial formation
- Prevents foaming
- LubeCorp’s H/CS water treatment is totally SAFE for humans, animals, fish, land, air, water
- H/CS water treatment is fully biodegradable
- H/CS water treatment can be safely spilled in water, on the ground, or in sewer systems
Water treatment blend ratio: 40ml / Litre of water (1 : 25)