Part of the All-SAFETM Product Line
Lubritherm® All-Temp Hydraulic Fluid is a unique propylene glycol and water based biodegradable hydraulic fluid that overcomes limitations of other hydraulic fluids or oils and is SAFE.
All types of pumps and hydraulic/hydrostatic motors
Compatible with all standard hydraulic equipment and seals
- Exceptional anti-wear lubrication properties
- Operates from 15 psi to 6,500 psi
- Used in Extreme Temperatures:
-60°C to +80°C (-75°F to +175°F)
- Operates in severe environments
- No change-out needed for at least five years
- Switch-out to Lubritherm hydraulic fluid from oils, esters or ethylene hydraulics is fast and straightforward
- Provides immediate system operation without system “warm up” ISO VG10
- Lower operating temperature of Lubritherm will reduce system energy draw
Lubritherm® hydraulic fluid allows for easy leak detection due to its fluorescent properties—visible under UV light with an iridescent red colour
Parker Hannifin – Durability Testing (Specification FCD-0122) – Oildyne 108-32 series gear pump; 30,001 cycles with no problems, defects or wear.
- Originally approved by Environment Canada under the Environmental Choice Program
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency approved for use in food processing facilities
- Practically and absolutely non-toxic
- HazMat clean-up not required
- Biodegrades oils, all hydrocarbons and cellulose contaminants quickly
[WPCR_INSERT] LubeCorp’s exclusive All-SAFETM formulas are originally approved by Environment Canada’s Environmental Choice Program, which ensures stringent requirements for environmental leadership.
LMI is the purveyor of the All-SAFETM industrial fluid product line:
Outperforms while providing uncompromising safety
Safe for lungs, hands and eyes. Fireproof and Smoke-proof. Non-toxic.
Safe for all ecosystems. Direct sewer disposal.
Superior performance. Greater productivity. Lowered overall costs.