Part of the All-SAFETM Product Line
BioTherm Eliminator® quickly catalyzes the degradation of sewage, manures, cellulose, and wastes without itself being depleted
All waste water treatment systems: RVs, Trains, Ships, Airplanes, Septic Tank Systems, Farm Wet Manure Systems
- Cellulose wastes
- Lake/pond algae
BioTherm also eliminates phosphorus, sulphates, nitrates, struvite (kidney stones) in sewage by dispersion of the Calcium, Magnesium and Uric Acid deposits
- Digests organic wastes fast, safe and economically at 1000:1 ratio
- Digests all cellulose in holding tanks, pits, lines and traps
- Dissolves Struvite deposits in lines, tanks and septic fields
- Cleans and Lubricates lines, sensors, gauges, traps, valves and tanks
- Treatment ratio: 1:1000 (90 ml/90 litres or 3 oz./20 gal.)
- All-SAFE enzymatic action at extreme temperatures (-20°C > +80°C)
- Deodorizes waste systems efficiently in the presence of air through All-SAFE Chemistry stench removal while leaving a cherry fragrance
- Certified for sewers
- Formaldehyde free
- Eco-toxicity classification: *Practically Non-Toxic*(registered: US Fish and Wildlife, 1984)
NOTE: BioTherm Eliminator® and treated liquids like sewage, liquid manures, wastes, etc. must always be agitated in some way, by pumping or shaking, bubbling, etc. to assure effective interaction of the biodegradation process.
LMI is the purveyor of the All-SAFETM industrial fluid product line:
Outperforms while providing uncompromising safety
Safe for lungs, hands and eyes. Fireproof and Smoke-proof. Non-toxic.
Safe for all ecosystems. Direct sewer disposal.
Superior performance. Greater productivity. Lowered overall costs.