is a high performance, SAFE, biodegradable coolant used in machining, cutting, grinding, drilling and tapping of all metals
GreenCut Cutting Fluid / Misting Fluid belongs to our All-SAFETM Product Line
machining, cutting, grinding, drilling, tapping, sawing
Carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, Inconel, titanium, aluminum
- GreenCut Cutting Fluid provides exceptional lubrication—burnishing—cooling of the work piece.
- Extends tool life by 40%
- Increases band saw blade life 2-3 times compared to competing metalworking fluids
- Provides improved accuracy
- Superb surface finish
- Increased production speeds
- GreenCut Cutting Fluid is 100% effective regardless of the tool speed or feed. GreenCut does this by having full access to the seizure zone on the tool rake-face where all the cutting action takes place: Preventing metal-to-metal contact
- Friction plane heat is radically reduced by the extraordinary GreenCut lubrication qualities
- Contains superb anti-rust and anti-foam additives
- GreenCut Cutting Fluid is a water-soluble comprehensive lubricity additive package, blends with water at 20:1 ratio
- No sump clean-outs needed for at least one year with proper maintenance and pump circulation of the coolant
- Originally approved by Environment Canada under the Environmental Choice Program
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in food processing facilities
- GreenCut Cutting Fluid totally prevents growth of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- Eliminates sump odors permanently: immediate biodegradation of up to 5% of oil wastes (tramp oil) means no stench and extended service life
- Easy on the hands and helps heal lacerations and dermatitis. Vapors won’t cause asthma or breathing problems. Spills are safe to walk on “no-slip”
LubeCorp’s exclusive All-SAFETM formulas are originally approved by Environment Canada’s Environmental Choice Program, which ensures stringent requirements for environmental leadership.
LMI is the purveyor of the All-SAFETM industrial fluid product line:
Outperforms while providing uncompromising safety
Safe for lungs, hands and eyes. Fireproof and Smoke-proof. Non-toxic.
Safe for all ecosystems. Direct sewer disposal.
Superior performance. Greater productivity. Lowered overall costs.
Submit your review
We are currently using the GreenCut coolant/lubricant in an Accu-Lube mist applicator system. Basically fluid with atomizing air pressure forced through a coolant jet. The equipment is a B&O saw with a 30” diameter 60 tooth blade with a .237 kerf. This machine is used to cut from .250” to 7” thick material.
Benefits we are seeing;
• No oily residue on the equipment or product (much easier clean up and less exposure to the operators)
• No side effects from oil based lube (No smell, smoke or slippery floor conditions in the saw area)
• Roughly a 30% increase in blade life over the previous product.
• Environmentally friendly and the operators love it.
• This product is currently being mixed @ a 20 to 1 ratio versus the old coolant being 100% pure. There will be DI savings associated with this product when we fully understand all of the benefits throughout the plant.
Just ran 24000 alum tags with the 20:1 mix and last tag looks as good as the first and cleanup was a breeze. It's good stuff.
Since we talked I have used your product on all the punching jobs I have done and can say it is entirely suitable for that application in both alum and stainless steel. I am mixing it 1:20 with tap water, applying with the small spray mister that you saw when you were here. Clean up is a breeze on both large parts (wipe off) and our tag products (vibratory finisher). It will be our go to product from here on for punching applications.